Payments are to be sent in U.S. dollars by one of the following methods:
- Check (USA) or international draft (draft fees are the responsibility of the customer)
- Wire transfer - wire fees are the responsibility of the customer
- MasterCard or VISA
For your convenience, we accept MasterCard and Visa. We will not charge your account until the product is shipped. If you wish to pay with MasterCard or Visa, please phone (574-287-6910) or fax (574-287-7165) your card information. We do not accept credit card information on our website. The following information is required for credit card payments:
- 16 digit card number
- your name as it appears on the card
- the complete address to which the credit card statement is mailed
- expiration date
- security code (the last 3 digits of the number on the back of the card)
- Customer Code Number if applicable.
Credit card payments are processed when the order is shipped.
All payments are due within 30 days of invoice date.
We do not give discounts for paying early.
Acceptance of the product ordered binds your company to our payment terms and conditions.